Xiaomi started as a smartphone company but it has grown into a gadget giant. It looks like the company has set a goal to make every single electronic item used in any household, a smart device. It seems next to impossible but it feels like it!
Xiaomi has introduced many amazing smartphones in the Chinese as well as global market. The phones are not only equipped with world-class specs but are also pocket-friendly. Other than mobile phones Xiaomi has launched several smart devices which are loved by the users. We have compiled a list of top 10 products by Xiaomi other than smartphones that you can buy.
- Mi TV: Back in 2013, Xiaomi launched its first television with HD capacity. At the moment, the company proudly owns a series of televisions which includes the cheapest 43-inch TV in the market at the price of approx. Rs.18000. The company has also launched several accessories like a game controller, 3D glasses etc that can be used with the TV.
- Mi TV Box: Other than television, the TV box is also becoming a regularly seen gadget in most of the houses. The Mi TV box comes with high-quality streaming capabilities and supports Bluetooth and voice control as well.
- Mi Air Purifier: The air quality is degrading in almost every urban location in the world. Air purifiers have become an essential household gadget especially in cities like Delhi and Beijing. Xiaomi has launched a series of Air purifiers which can clean the air in just 12 minutes. The device is available at a nominal price starting at Rs.9800 only.
- Mi Band 2: Fitness is important and the gadgets that can track your workout sessions are always a good investment. Mi Band 2 is not only a pocket-friendly gadget but it also has features that are missing from most of the fitness bands in similar price range.
- Smart Rice Cooker: Though it is only available in China right now this cooker is one hell of a product. It is a smartphone-controlled cooker which can be controlled from anywhere with a network connection.
- Mi Smart Kettle: If you love your coffee or tea at a specific temperature, this kettle is made for you. It remembers the previous temperature settings based on the weather conditions to provide you the best caffeine shot to get you started.
- Mi Action Cam: This camera looks like a good competition to GoPro camera series. Equipped with full-HD video recording capabilities, this camera comes with 16 MP Sony sensor, image stabilization, slow motion mode and dual microphone.
- Mi Earphones: If you are a music lover then the earphones by Xiaomi will make you fall in love with them. The pocket-friendly earphones are capable of projecting high-quality sound with good bass.
- Mi Mosquito repellant: Priced at just Rs.300, this device is a necessary gadget in everyone’s house. It works with mosquito repellent mats and suited best for areas where there is common to have power outrage as it works perfectly with power banks as well.
- Mi Drone: Another cool gadget for those who love to make videos with a different angle. This little drone can fly for 27 minutes on a single charge and has the price tag of Rs. 23,000/- which is still affordable in comparison to other drones available in the market.
The above-mentioned list is just the tip of the iceberg. Xiaomi has a much more to offer and it looks like it is not in the mood to stop anytime soon. With latest Diwali offers, you can get these xiaomi products at unbeatable prices at Tata CLiQ.